Property Management Services
Suncoast Leasing & Management, located in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
At Suncoast Leasing & Management we take property management very seriously. We understand the risks and potential rewards of being property owners firsthand. We are property managers, and we are also rental property owners, understanding the position of all parties in real estate.
Our philosophy is simple: treat other people’s investment like it is our own. We believe in portfolio management, i.e., one point of contact for all your needs. Your property manager is the one showing the property, talking to potential residents placing service requests, processing deposits, etc. Your Suncoast Leasing & Management property manager is vested in your success.
Our company strongly believes in providing the best customer service, quality residents, transparency and convenience to our clients. We provide our owners and residents with their own portal, for access of financials, documents and requests.
We have a straightforward fee structure, no hidden fees, no money up front.
Suncoast Leasing and Management Services Include
- Coordinating professional photography of your residence
- Listing and marketing your property for lease
- Responding to inquiries, scheduling and conducting showings
- Vetting customers with credit and background checks, income verification and references
- Discussing offers and guest dynamics with you
- Facilitating leases and reservations for residents, guests and owners
- Registering your residence with the county and state for transient rental tax purposes (if applicable)
- Collecting, filing and submitting transient rental taxes for each applicable reservation (when applicable)
- Filing homeowner association paperwork and submitting payment to register guests and residents with your community association
- Collecting required prepaid funds per lease or reservation agreements
- Providing residents with contacts for utility services to be transferred (when applicable)
- Conducting move in inspections to note the condition of your residence
- Coordinating work order, warranty and maintenance requests from residents, guests and owners as related to the leasing and management of your residence
- Collect, deposit and disburse rent and / or utility payments as due per lease or reservation agreement
- Maintaining accounting records relevant to the leasing and management of your home
- Serving as the point of contact through leases and reservations, and managing guest, residents and owner relations
- Conducting move out inspections to ensure your property’s condition
- Coordinating professional cleaning services between occupants
- Handling management and return of security and damage deposits per Florida Law
We have been successfully managing rental properties for decades. We are up to date on all the resident laws and regulations. At Suncoast Leasing & Management, we take the time to continually learn and educate ourselves on the current legislation, and marketing trends in order to best serve you. Our goal is to reduce your property rental liability, meet your rental income goals and make sure your property is kept up in good condition. We know what it takes to make being a rental property owner a successful experience. We look forward to partnering with you! Call today!